I feel like I haven't blogged in forever, and it's only been about a day. Yesterday I went to Boston with some friends, and it was a lot more enjoyable than I thought it would be. We went to the store bodega which is hidden behind a vending machine. After we exhausted all of our money (in a matter of hours), we headed to the duck pond on the common and just sat down. One of the pictures of the day is of a squirrel that scavenged an abandoned ice cream cone and brought it all they way up a tree! Going to boston just never gets old. The activities of today were solely scrubbing my porch and swimming. Fast paced days are the best kind. Right now my room smells like dead animal as the skunk that has been plaguing my neighborhood met its demise and is slowly decomposing. I think its corpse is stinking up the all available air as if to insult us from beyond the grave. It's probably lol-evatoring. The song of the day is Let's Dance to Joy Division by the Wombats. Link of the Day

2 comments:

Emily Glick said...

Was Ahmed seriously wearing that?.... HIPSTER.

I totally invented elle oh elevator. Lingo 'O9

J037 said...

yeah he was. i was proud of him hah. and yes the lol-evator was a hidden shout out