The sun shone down for a bit today, and the temperatures went up to about eighty. It felt like summer weather for the first time in a while. Enough about the flippin weather though. The car in these pictures is really old and has been parked near my house for over a week. The back is open and exposed to the elements, and there is a small pool of water in the back seat. Everyday I had walk by and wanted to take a picture, so today I did. Today wasn't very good. My best friend is leaving for the cape for a few weeks, and we got into an argument and fight. It has kind of been brewing for a while because we are drifting apart even though we both won't admit it, but friendships have their ebbs and flows, and that's just a reality of life. Hopefully we'll be fine again when he gets back, but I'm finding it harder and harder to relate to him on things. The best part of the day was doing backdives into a pool. I love the feeling of swimming under the water. The whole world seems distant and I pretend to be an otter. A little odd, I know. I've been listening to a lot of songs today and I have an unprecedented three songs of the day: Sleepless by the Decemberists, Warning Sign by Coldplay and The Prayer by Kid Cudi (on the radio and stuck in my head)
Last night I watched American Beauty at 2 am, and it made my whole day yesterday feel worthwhile.

0 comments: