This weekend has felt more like a week, but in a good way. It seems odd being in school and waking up a 6 tomorrow, now that I have sunken back into summer routine. Nothing eventful or even blog-worthy at all happened today. I took a half stab at cleaning my room and walked around Staples aimlessly for a bit under the pretense of buying shit. I can't say I mind. When I was little I would love cleaning so much, especially when it rained. I remember intentionally trashing my room until it resembled a small scale war zone, so that I could have a good cleaning sesh when it rained in a few days. The day rain was scheduled it never did, and I was left with an absolute jungle of a room on a lovely summer day. What can you do? For the past few hours I have been listening to Conor Oberst. He reminds me of bob dylan in a way, but with a far better voice.
Moab- by the aforementioned man

1 comments:

jamie. said...

try "breezy" by oberst. it's more of a summer song for me but beautiful nonetheless.