I used to hate getting shots, but now I really don't mind at all. Yes, I got my priority H1N1 shot, for all those viewers at home who were wondering. You can just call me Joey Swine-Free, yeah I rhymed. no big deal.
Anyhow, Wednesdays are always so full, what with babysitting and actual work and then schoolwork. I felt hyper-efficient when I got home from cleaning/sitting, until I realized that all my homework was done solely in my imagination. R.I.P First term of schoolio. I won't miss you and I will laugh at your funeral, obnoxiously. Anyhow this is quite possibly the strangest (and worst) blog I have done in a while. And I am fairly sure that was the billionth time I have said 'anyhow'.
Run to Your Grave by the Mae Shi.Click d@t Shit.

3 comments:

erin said...

aha i actually liked this one a lot.
anyhow, i definitely LOL'd.

em rose said...

actually i loved this greatly :)

em rose said...

and wow i love saying the same thing as erin.. oops
um you are a spectacular photographer as well, booii