It's nice to be finally doing well, and not dreading getting tests back. For some peculiar reason, I was unable to sleep last night until three a.m. By some strange luck I had no homework today, for the first time in a while. This allowed me to work on my mix cd. Basically I am making this killer mix of new/relatively unheard songs for my own enjoyment and to share with mi amigos. Holla if you want one.
I have so many tunes in my head its hard to pick one.
John and Yoko feat Yelle by Kennedy.
p.s. fuck tumblr. OH and these pictures aren't mine, they are from a site called feaverish photography that I find inspiring.

2 comments:

B.S. Diehl said...

Duuude. I want to make that tree one a huge poster on my wall so fresh.

em rose said...

i thought you took those pictures and i was about to weep.