My car arrived today! My dad got into a slight argument with the delivery man who spoke no english, and I tried throwing in random words that sounded right. It was so satisfying unscrewing the old Florida liscense plates and putting on the brand new ones. 219 AX6 has got to be the easiest thing to remember. Just say it, it has a ring to it.
After the excitement of the car faded, I tried to kill the evening by wandering around town with a kid. We aren't particularly good friends, but it was something to do. Then the unexpected happened. A hulking black bear sprinted across our paths. It was terrifying yet exhilarating, and I almost laughed at how ridiculous the idea of a bear in Princeton is. When my days stay at the same pace, I get listless. Paris is Burning by St Vincent.

1 comments:

B.S. Diehl said...

It's funny because when I think of Princeton I think of you guys being able to hunt in your backyards. haha