Right now I am 'knackered', to steal a word from Alexander. I woke up this morning with a sore throat and this evening I was shivering cold and have a painful headache. My ailments could not derail what has been a superb day. My head feels so tired that I cannot possibly describe the evening justly. Canoeing/kayaking was lovely and the sunset was picturesque. My head feels like its floating oddly now, probably due to the NyQuil I just consumed. Spending time with friends that make everything perfect is hands down the best part of summer. My head is nearly using the keyboard as a pillow. One ending note, there has been a bizarre question afloat in my head since I arose this morning: Why do films never involve sneezing? People sneeze A LOT, and it is never on the silver screen. I'll end this random series of tangents while I still moderately can.
A Whisper by Coldplay

0 comments: