I haven't been taking many pictures lately. That is partly why my pictures on here are all from Europe, but also because I don't want them to just sit in a little file on my computer for eternity. Yesterday evening with Emleaf and EmGlick and Bryan reminded me of early July, which was probably my favorite part of this summer. It sounds like cheesyfest '09, but I feel so carefree driving around and listening to music with those guys. My blog is feeling majorly lacking since I've gotten back, I gotta rectify that soon. It could possibly be because I have been far less intraspective of late because I have been rather busy and have had little time alone, but I'm sure my blog will recover from this temporary bout of dullness.
Today was one of the those fine summer days that you can almost feel slipping away from you as school draws closer. This evening I had my first dinner at home since I've gotten back from Europe, and it was pleasant sitting on my screened in porch, eating with the fam. The song of the day is Little Secrets by Passion Pit as it is truly the shit.

1 comments:

B.S. Diehl said...

Dude such fresh times oh nine.

The word verification for this comment is "ihorse"... apple's newest line of quadroped.