For some strange reason I woke up this morning determined to accomplish three goals: finishing my history book, editing all my pictures and cleaning my room. I hate planning to do things and prefer to spontaneously do them. I read ten pages then called it quits. My room is just as messy, and my photos are just how I left them yesterday. I did listen to many of pitchfork's 500 songs of the decade, and disillusioned myself with the fake notion that I was somehow being productive. Honestly though, productive is overrated.
I am glad not to be trying out for soccer this year. Let's think, a year ago I was probably in a tryout, in the miserable heat, and thinking why the fuck am I putting myself through this? The coaches made it more like the army, and because of how shit high school sports are, I decided it wasn't worth having a terrible first two months of school getting yelled at everyday. Not the hardest decision in the world. Golden Skans by The Klaxons

0 comments: