Finishing my apush work today was relieving. Beyond relieving. The funny truth is, I really didn't mind the work much because I like writing about history. I just dedicated three whole days to it and put in so much effort that I was hugely glad to be done. When I wrote my name and date on the paper, it hit me that it really is September. Not only that it is September, but that it was 70 years to the day that WWII broke out, which is what my paper was about. Doesn't that sound crazy. 70 years ago TODAY. I can't get my head around school tomorrow. It's not a bad thing, just a strange thought at this point. I'm a junior? My sister is a frosh? Gahh. Anyways my plan is to blog everyday for the next two weeks like I used to, and hopefully not shitty entries like this one. The song of the day is Summer Skin by Death Cab even though I had it on here not too long ago. The funniest thing that happened today was when I showed my sister the picture on here and she said "You look like you are wearing headgear but otherwise its cool". Arrivederci summer months!

0 comments: